On Friday, Sep 30, 2022, Alomere Health and guests gathered to celebrate the construction of a new outpatient rehabilitation center.
Care Center of Excellence
Care Center of Excellence
Get the support you need to live the life you want.
Whether you need help with a developmental delay, sports injury, post-operative recovery, debilitating illness, or age-related challenge, our therapists are passionate about helping you build up your skills, strength, and capabilities.
We create individualized therapy programs designed to maximize your potential. Our highly skilled speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists and physical therapists treat a wide range of needs for young and old alike, and we look forward to supporting you and your family.
Our Rehabilitation Services
Our experienced occupational therapists help people of every age, life stage, and ability—from kids struggling with cognitive challenges, to adults recovering from injuries, to aging adults losing functionality, and everyone in between. We help you make actual, measurable progress in improving your motor skills, hand-eye coordination, and confidence levels with everyday tasks. And we’re committed to helping you improve the quality of life for you and your loved ones.
Our Occupational Therapy Specialties include:
- driveABILITY Program
- Hand and Upper-Extremity Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Pre- & Post-Surgical Care, Arthritis Pain and Dysfunction, and Nerve Injury
- Includes Custom Orthosis (Splint) Fabrication
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Treatment for Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Concussion, Visual Deficits, Spinal Cord Injury, and Cognitive Deficits
- Includes Wheelchair Evaluations
- Work Rehabilitation (Work Conditioning, Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE), and Work Station Evaluations)
When you or your loved one is struggling with pain or recovering from an injury, we’re here to help. Our physical therapists create an individualized plan to help you improve function, increase mobility, and decrease pain. Our goal is to help you recover quickly and achieve the highest level of function with the best possible outcome. We’re passionate about helping people gain function and reduce pain—even when they didn’t think it was possible.
Our Physical Therapy specialties include:
- Aquatic Therapy
- Orthopedic & Sports Therapy (Ankle/Foot, Hip, Knee, Post-Surgical Rehabilitation, Shoulder, and Spine)
- Pain Care (Acute & Chronic Pain, Arthritis Pain, Headaches, and Temporal Mandibular Dysfunction (TMD))
- Pediatric Care
- Pelvic Health Care
- Spinal Care for Neck, Mid-back & Low Back (Acute or Chronic Spine Pain, Arthritis & Degenerative Disorders, Radiculopathy, and Whiplash Injuries)
- Therapy for Neurological Conditions (Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Spinal Cord Injuries, Stroke, and Traumatic Brain Injuries)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
Struggling with a language or communication disorder is not just frustrating—it can also feel isolating. Our speech-language pathology team is changing lives through inpatient and outpatient speech services. We treat people of every age with a wide range of diagnoses, from developmental delays to traumatic brain injury to vocal nodules. If you or a loved one are experiencing difficulty with swallowing, voicing, attention, memory, reasoning, or problem-solving, or are in need of a communication device, we can help.
We treat people with a range of challenges, including:
- Articulation or speech disorders, like difficulty pronouncing words and sounds
- Autism, including difficulty with social skills and appropriate use of eye contact
- Cognitive deficits, like difficulty with attention, memory problem-solving, or reasoning
- Difficulties chewing or swallowing food and/or liquids
- Feeding difficulties, including failure to thrive, poor weight gain, and pocketing
- Fluency disorders, like stuttering or cluttering
- Language disorders, like difficulty understanding or expressing language
- Voice disorders, including chronic hoarseness, loss of voice, and laryngectomy
Our specialized services and programs include:
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) devices (for those who can’t speak on their own)
- Beckman Oral Motor Program
- Lee Silverman Voice Training (LSVT)
- SOS Pediatric Feeding Program
- Video Swallow Studies (available from birth through adulthood)
- Vital Stim (neuromuscular stimulation [NMES] of swallowing musculature)