You are welcome here.
You are welcome here.
At Alomere Health, we believe families and loved ones are an integral part of patient care, so our goal is to meet the needs of both patients and families by providing flexible, open visiting hours that support patient privacy and confidentiality.
Visitors are welcome at Alomere Health and our clinics, but we do have visiting guidelines to ensure a safe place for our patients and staff.
- No more than two visitors are allowed at a patient’s bedside or appointment at one time.
- Children under the age of 12 may visit patients only during daytime hours. It is the responsibility of parents to see that children are supervised by an adult at all times.
- Anyone with an infection—even a cold or upper respiratory infection—should not visit a patient during their hospitalization.
- Masks are required.
For a map and directions to Alomere Health or any of our clinics, click here.
Food and Amenities at Alomere Health
Alomere Health Coffee & Gift Shop
In the main lobby of the hospital, we have a coffee and gift shop. All visitors and guests are welcome.
- Offers: Sandwiches, coffee, snacks, beverages, health and beauty items, cell phone accessories, along with a variety of decor and gift items.
- Monday–Friday: 6:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Accepts: Cash, checks, or credit/debit cards
- This facility is maintained by The Alomere Foundation and all proceeds benefit the hospital and the Alexandria community.
Alomere Health Cafeteria
The cafeteria at Alomere Health is located on the lower level of the hospital. The cafeteria welcomes both hospital employees and visitors.
- Offers: Hot meals and salad bar options for lunch and dinner
- Lunch Every Day: 11:15 AM – 1:15 PM
- Dinner Every Day: 4:45 PM – 6:30 PM
- Accepts: Cash or checks (Credit/debit cards are not accepted.)
Additional Visitor Information
Because we’re committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our patients, visitors, and employees, Alomere Health is a tobacco-free campus. All tobacco products, (cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, snuff, pipes, etc.) are prohibited in or on all hospital-owned buildings, grounds, parking lots, ramps, or vehicles.
We welcome flowers for our patients. Here’s what you need to know:
- Flowers delivered to the hospital by a local florist will be taken to the patient’s room by volunteers.
- If flowers arrive for a patient after they’re discharged, the florist will be notified to pick them up.
- Please avoid heavily fragrant flowers such as Day Lilies, Easter Lilies, Star Gazers, etc.
- In the Intensive Coronary Care Unit, we only allow cut flowers—no potted plants
Balloons & Gifts
Our patients appreciate thoughtful deliveries, and we are happy to help with this. Here’s what you need to know:
- A variety of gifts and mylar balloons are available in the Alomere Health Gift Shop. Gifts can be purchased on-site or by calling 320-762-1202. We are happy to help select something special and deliver it directly to the patient’s room.
- Latex balloons are prohibited inside Alomere Health due to the increase in latex allergies.
If you’re visiting from out of town—or if you need overnight accommodations prior to surgery, or for other situations—special room rates are available at area motels. Please contact connect with your care team at Alomere Health to obtain information on special hotel rates. You can find information about the many hotels, resorts, and bed-and-breakfast options available in this area on the Explore Alexandria lodging page.
About Our Community
While you’re visiting, we encourage you to get to know this amazing part of Minnesota. Alexandria has been named one of the Top 100 Small Towns in the Country by livability.com, and for good reason. You’ll find year-round recreation for the whole family and a thriving regional population of close to 100,000 people and over 1,000 growing businesses.
With a special blend of traditional values and progressive thinking, Alexandria is a great place for those who crave the pace of a small town but enjoy the recreational, artistic, cultural, and educational opportunities of a larger community. Around here, no matter where you are, you’re never far from the serene splendor of one of our beautiful lakes.
We’re located two hours west of the Twin Cities on I-94 in the heart of lake country. We like to say that we’re easy to get to and hard to leave.
Learn more about the city of Alexandria at ExploreAlex.com.