Aaron J. Balgaard
As an orthopedic surgeon, my practice is focused on treating injuries and conditions of the hip, knee, and shoulder as well as fracture care. I am committed to providing evidence-based treatments for the best possible outcomes, and my surgical expertise includes total joint replacement of the hip and knee, rotator cuff repair, and arthroscopy of the knee and shoulder.
I consider it an honor to be practicing in the region where I was raised. I’m proud to be a member of this community, and I strive to provide the highest quality of orthopedic care to people throughout west-central Minnesota. When I am not seeing patients, I value time with my family and stay active through outdoor activities, like hunting, fishing, and basketball. I also enjoy woodworking and decoy carving.
Education, Training & Memberships
- Undergraduate Degree: Oral Roberts University, Tulsa, OK
- Medical Degree: University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: The University of Kansas School of Medicine, Wichita, KS
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Knee Replacement
- Hip Replacement
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Shoulder/Knee Arthroscopy
- Fracture Care
Learn more about Dr. Balgaard or schedule an appointment here: https://www.heartlandorthopedics.com/doctors/aaron-j-balgaard-md